State Board & Chapter Officers
AICCO State Board is comprised of volunteers dedicated to serving chamber members and providing them with support and opportunities to succeed. Three 3-year term Board positions are filled at the Annual Membership meeting. Board positions are selected by members of the AICCO that are members of federally recognized tribes. The State Board elects the officers on the State Board. The President of each Chapter also serves on the State Board as a voting member. Advisory Board Members are selected by the State Board to assist in decision making.
In addition to serving the membership, The State Board organizes educational and economic development in Oklahoma Indian county and help to increase membership.
Each year The State Board organizes "The Gathering", one of the largest conferences for American Indian businesses. The 3-day event provides networking opportunities, classes, and speakers to enhance economical development in Oklahoma Indian country. Each year "The Gathering" is held in a new Native venue in the state of Oklahoma.
Monthly State meetings are usually held the 3rd Monday of the month, 11am-1 pm at the Grand Casino Hotel & Resort, 777 Grand Casino Boulevard, Shawnee, Oklahoma 74804.
State Board Officers
- President - Annetta Abbott
- President Elect - Bailey Walker
- Vice President - Brandon Caruso
- Vice President - Christy Red Eagle
- Secretary - Felecia Freeman
- Treasurer - Russell Tucker
- William Lowe
- Dean Turner
- Ethan Beshirs
- Randa Covington (SE)
- Justin Arledge (OKC)
- Jill Peters (SW)
- Jackie Jackson (NC)
- Brandon Caruso (Tulsa)
CLICK THE EVENTS TAB FOR MEETING INFORMATION
North Central Chapter meets 3rd Wednesday at 7C Land & Cattle Steakhouse, 7500 US177, Red Rock, OK 74651
- Jackie Jackson email@example.com
- Vice President-Samantha Sheperd
- Vice President-David Factor
- Secretary-Misty Twoguns
- Treasurer-Tara Breuninger
Oklahoma City Chapter meets the 2nd Wednesday of the month 11:30a-1p at Twin Hills Golf & Country Club, 3401 NE 36 Street, Oklahoma City, OK 73121, OKC.
Southeast Chapter (Durant) meets the 2nd or 3rd Tuesday of the month. It alternates between Ada & Durant
Southwest Chapter meets 3rd Tuesday of the month.
- President - Jill Peters firstname.lastname@example.org
- Co Vice Presidents – Jody Colbert and Joe Diaz
- Secretary-Susan Dunlap
- Treasurer-Cindy Rodrigues
Tulsa Chapter meets the 3rd Thursday of the month at Indian Health Care Center, 550 S. Peoria Ave, Tulsa.
- President - Brandon Caruso email@example.com
- Vice President-Kelli Weaver
- Secretary-Christy RedEagle
- Treasurer-Lillie Keener
- Membership & Programming Chair-Jennifer Hubbard