Oklahoma State Bank--Member FDIC--Equal Housing Lender--TERO Certified--Equal Opportunity Employer
In 1937, a small group of investors organized to open a commercial bank in Vinita, Oklahoma, to serve the needs of the community and its residents. On November 9, 1937, Craig County Bank was officially chartered and opened for business soon after. Upon opening, the bank leased a building at 135 S. Wilson, which would serve as the bank’s location for 29 years.
In 1966, Craig County Bank was renamed as Oklahoma State Bank and Trust. Years after, the bank dropped trust powers and was renamed as Oklahoma State Bank. The bank had outgrown its original location and built a new building to handle the increased traffic and parking demands. The building was constructed at 120 West Canadian Avenue, which still serves as the bank’s headquarters. In 2001, Oklahoma State Bank opened the first branch in Langley and opened a second branch on Monkey Island in 2009.