||Provides day care financial assistance to enrolled Delaware children under the age of 13. This program provides financial support to defray child care expense.
- Child(ren) must be or eligible to be enrolled with a federally recognized tribe
- Parent(s) must be working, attending college or vocational training.
- Child(ren) must be 0-12
- Complete a Child Care application with supporting documentation.
- Must provide proof of employment or class schedule of school attending.
- The parent(s) must select the child care provider. The child care provider must be licensed by the state of Oklahoma.
- The parent(s) is(are) responsible for completing and submitting an annual application to this office
- Abide by the day and hours as specified in the daycare plan for my child(ren)
- To sign my child(ren) attendance record every month
- To never sign a blank attendance record
- To make my co-payments on time to the child care provider
- To make any payments to the care provider for days/hours over the agreed care plan
- Parent/guardian MUST notify the Delaware Nation Child Care Coordinator of:
- Change of facility or care provider
- If childcare services are no longer needed
- Reasons for a child not attending daycare
- Change of family income
- Change in family size
- Change of address and phone number
||If you fail to secure the documents listed below your file will be placed on pending status
- Copy of CDIB’s and/or pending enrollment letter for each child and parent/guardian
- Copy of the past month’s income to include pay stubs, child support, alimony, or any other source of income
- Copy of school and/or training schedule for parent/guardian
- Updated immunization records for each applicant
- Denial letter for child care services from DHS
- Copy of daycare provider license
||Services are restricted to Caddo, Comanche, Kiowa, Cotton, Oklahoma, Canadian and Tillman counties in Oklahoma.