Information on Colleges
To start your admissions process, contact an Enrollment Advisor to review the admissions requirements, as well as your career achievements, previous college credits, and other life experiences that you can apply toward your degree program completion. You can contact an Enrollment Advisor by completing the request information form. An enrollment advisor will call you immediately to set-up a Professional College Advisory Session.
In addition to the advisory session, please submit the following:
- An admissions application (you can apply online)
- A $50 (Undergraduate) or $75 (Graduate) application fee
- Official transcripts from all previous colleges and universities attended. Transcripts should be mailed to the campus registrar.
- No previous college experience? Submit official documentation/self-certification of high school or GED completion instead.
- You can be admitted conditionally with unofficial copies of transcripts.
To complete the admissions process, submit all documents outlined above to your enrollment advisor today.