CPN Tag Office
CPN Tag Agency
Citizen Potawatomi Nation members living within the State of Oklahoma may purchase tribal tags.
Citizen Potawatomi Nation Tag Agency offers registration for:
- Farm Vehicles
- RVs and Travel Trailers
- Utility Trailers
- ATV/Off Road Motorcycles
- Black Tag (non-use decal)
To register a vehicle you must be an Oklahoma resident and a Citizen Potawatomi Nation Tribal member. In order to register a vehicle you must call the CPN Tag Agency to schedule an appointment.
Requirements to register each new or used vehicle:
- Appointments are required
- Citizen Potawatomi Nation member 18 and over must be present to register the vehicle
- Original Title and Registration with the CPN member’s name. The signature of the seller must be notarized.
- Bill of Sale from individual or dealership (inspection required on out of state title)
- Current Oklahoma insurance verification
- Valid Oklahoma Driver’s License for each person on the vehicle title
- Any liens or lien releases on the vehicle
- Current Citizen Potawatomi Nation Tribal enrollment card with picture
- Vehicle must be present for VIN inspection on salvage or out of state titles only (Salvage title must have receipts to place title as rebuilt and vehicle inspected)
- Current Agriculture Card (SMX Card) for farm tag
- Current military identification
- DD-214 Form for Veterans
Call the Tag Agency staff if you have any questions regarding the requirements.
No appointments are required to renew your CPN Tag. Renewals can be done by mail or in person. Must provide CPN Tag# and current Oklahoma insurance verification with payment.