- Job Category: Executive/Senior Mgmt
- Salary: Depending upon experience.
- Education: Associates Degree
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Native American Job Board
GENERAL STATEMENT OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Duties include ensuring that the casino/hotel operates under government regulations, keeps up-to-date with the changes in regulations, monitors finances and ensures the business is making a profit; handles customer's complaints and comments; monitors the casino's gaming floor area to ensure that
operations run smoothly and efficiently; hires and fires staff; enforces security as necessary; assures that the "high rollers" are satisfied with their services; directs the allocation of complimentary hotel
rooms, meals and services to their most loyal gaming clients; maintains familiarity with all games in the casino as well as strategies and tricks in playing, monitors staffing levels; tracks and reviews
operational expenses and budget estimates of the casino; and removes suspected cheaters in the gaming area.
1. Must have a high school diploma or equivalent from an accredited high school.
2. An associate's or bachelor's degree in hospitality or business management or gaming is preferred. Hotel management, finance, or an accounting related field of studies would be recommended.
3. Must have a Gaming License or the ability to obtain one with three (3) months of hire date.
4. Must have a minimum of ten (10) years of experience in the gaming industry.
5. Must have three (3) to five (5) years of supervisory/managerial experience.
6. Must have a valid California drivers license or license from current residence state.
7. Must pass a pre-employment background check.
8. Must pass pre-employment drug test.
9. Must be willing to travel for training and conferences.
HOW TO APPLY AND APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
All applicants are required to submit a Susanville Indian Rancheria/ Lassen Indian Health Center application. Applications can be found on our website at: www.sir-nsn.gov/human-resources/ (SIR LIHC Gaming Commission Application for Employment P.L. 101-630 Requirements) or picked up at 745 Joaquin Street, Susanville, CA.
Only complete applications will be considered. For your application to be considered complete you must attach the following:
1. Completed Susanville Indian Rancheria/Lassen Indian Health Center Application.
2. Copy of your High School Diploma AND College Degree or transcripts documenting your graduation or completion of your Degree.
3. Copy of your valid Drivers License.
4. Copy of any other certification required.
5. Copy of Tribal Card, if claiming Indian Preference.
6. Copy of DD214 or other proof of Veteran status, if claiming Veterans Preference.
7. An additional statement on how you meet each minimum qualification. Complete applications can be dropped off in person to the Human Resources Office at 745 Joaquin Street, Susanville, California, Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. They may also
be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to (530) 257-1895 or mailed to the above address. All applications must be received by 5:00 pm Pacific Standard Time on the cut-off dates of the announcement.
Human Resources Office
745 Joaquin Street
Susanville, California 96130
E-mail Your Resume