- Job Category: Gaming
- Salary: Negotiable
- Education: Associates Degree
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Native American Job Board
- More Jobs from this Company
GENERAL STATEMENT OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
The position has overall responsibility for the day to day operations of the gaming agency, including, but not limited to: supervision of the Investigator, Compliance Officer, Auditor, Regulatory Officer, and direct supervision of Surveillance, Gaming IT, camera operations, Gaming employee and vendor criminal backgrounds and investigations. Represents the Tribes interests in various inter-gaming
functions. Creates and monitors casino activities to ensure adherence to all gaming regulations, company policies and procedures. Observes casino operations for irregular activities, such as
cheating or theft by employees and patrons. Supervises and trains surveillance observers. Conducts
oversight to ensure compliance with federal, tribal and state laws and regulations.
Must NOT be a Susanville Indian Rancheria Tribal member, or related to any Susanville Indian Rancheria Tribal member, casino employee, or their spouses, including significant others, in non-marital relationships.
1. Must be 21 years of age.
2. AA Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Organization Development, Political Science, or related field is required, or High School Diploma/GED and equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
3. Three to five years of managerial experience of gaming in key or management positions and regulating casino operations, or four years experience in law enforcement.
4. Three to five years of supervisory experience of five or more employees. Ability to direct and supervise staff verbally and in writing.
5. Three to five years of experience developing and administering budgets. Must possess skills to analyze financial statements and conduct fiscal audits of the casino.
6. Must have experience with various PC based software programs, word processing, spread-sheets, and graphic. Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment and computer hardware and software, and standard office equipment.
7. Must meet all requirements to qualify for a gaming license through the Susanville Indian Rancheria Gaming License.
8. Must be willing to work in a secondhand cigarette smoke environment.
9. Must NOT be a Susanville Indian Rancheria Tribal member, or related to any Susanville Indian Rancheria Tribal member, casino employee, or their spouses, including significant
others, in non-marital relationships.
10. Must have a valid California drivers license or license from current residence state.
11. Must pass pre-employment background check.
12. Must pass pre-employment drug test.
13. Must have a valid CPR card or be able to obtain within ninety (90) days of hire date.
14. Must be willing to travel for training.
HOW TO APPLY AND APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
All applicants are required to submit a Susanville Indian Rancheria/ Lassen Indian Health Center application. Applications can be found on our website at: www.sir-nsn.gov/human-resources/ (SIR LIHC Gaming Commission Application for Employment P.L. 101-630 Requirements) or picked up at 745 Joaquin Street, Susanville, CA.
Only complete applications will be considered. For your application to be considered complete you must attach the following:
1. Completed Susanville Indian Rancheria/Lassen Indian Health Center Application.
2. Copy of your High School Diploma AND College Degree or transcripts documenting your graduation or completion of your Degree.
3. Copy of your valid Drivers License.
4. Copy of any other certification required.
5. Copy of Tribal Card, if claiming Indian Preference.
6. Copy of DD214 or other proof of Veteran status, if claiming Veterans Preference.
7. An additional statement on how you meet each minimum qualification.
Complete applications can be dropped off in person to the Human Resources Office at 745 Joaquin Street, Susanville, California, Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. They may also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to (530) 257-1895 or mailed to the above address. All applications must be received by 5:00 pm Pacific Standard Time on the cut-off dates of the announcement.
Human Resources Office
745 Joaquin Street
Susanville, California 96130
E-mail Your Resume