- Job Category: Maintenance
- Education: High School Graduate
- FT/PT: Part-Time
- Company: Iowa Tribe of Oklahoma
- More Jobs from this Company
Responsible for cutting trees, greens, surrounds, fairways, rough and semi rough greens in accordance with planned design of landscaped areas.
· Set up the golf course, including changing holes, moving tee markers, indicating OOB, Drop zones and hazards.
· Prepare and maintain machinery.
· Assist with renovating worn or damaged turf.
· Help identify and control pests and diseases in order to maintain a pleasant environment for employees and guests.
· Apply top dressing and fertilizers as needed and scheduled.
· Helps overseas the care and maintenance of the turf, ornamental plants, shrubs, and trees on the facility grounds.
· Assists with the planting of new vegetation, the replacement and arrangement of plant beds, and the pulling of weeds.
· Cleans buildings and grounds, washing windows and empties trash cans.
· Repairs and paints any needed property on the grounds in order to keep all grounds in acceptable condition.
· Assists with snow removal and winter maintenance activities when necessary.
· Position requires a flexible schedule including weekends, holidays and evenings.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
335588 E. 74059 Rd
Perkins OK 74059
Grey Snow Management
Job Link: https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/IOW1005IOTOK/JobBoard/dd40751c-ad2d-4fd9-ab90-66683c29f6a5/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=78b0be6f-4240-449c-bd18-9828d21c9a7c