TRIBAL JUSTICE SYSTEMS PROJECT COORDINATOR
- Job Category: Social Services
- Education: Associates Degree
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Kaw Nation
- More Jobs from this Company
1. Assemble a project team to engage in strategic planning to create a tribal action plan regarding alcohol and substance abuse.
2. Serve as a veteran’s court advocate for the Kaw Nation Tribal court and initiate a coordinated community response initiative for Tribal Native American Veteran’s in Kay County.
3. Ensure Veteran’s utilizing Kaw Nation courts have legal representation and other needed direct services.
4. Assist Consultant Attorney and KN Attorney General to unify tribal codes, create electronic court record system and provide publication of Kaw Legal materials.
5. Confer with Kaw Nation Tribal Council, program directors, law enforcement and court officials concerning veteran benefits, policies and service needs.
6. Maintain client confidentiality. Develop data tracking system which preserves that confidentiality.
7. Participate in Court Planning Partner Meetings and other awareness efforts or training events, as needed.
8. Locate and adapt veteran court related materials for culturally relevant program use.
9. Assume responsibility for Program activities, goals and objectives, including programmatic reporting, specific record-keeping related to veteran’s court proceedings, report writing, project planning, and related project procedures.
698 Grandview Dr. Drawer 50
Kaw City OK 74641